Scott Lembcke’s Wiki
– A high-performance 2D rigid body physics library.
Academic Research Projects:
Optimization of Java Generic Types
– Researching possible optimizations of Java programs.
– Collaborative project with
for uDG 2011. Chipmunk based platformer. I got to try out some fun implementation ideas.
– An iPhone physics puzzler game with fast dynamic 2D shadows.
– Puzzle game I’ve worked on with a friend under the
Howling Moon Software
– My entry for the
21 Days Later: Predator
puzzle/action game similar to
. Created for the
Original Mac Games contest
– A one button platformer. Written for an informal 24 hour game contest.
Squirrel Physics Kit
– An old implementation of
– Simple screenshot sharing utility we made.
– A Ruby language binding for the
. Started for the
Google Summer of Code 2006
– Final group project for my software engineering course.
Lossy Image Bisection
– Final project for my data compression class.
Realtime Rigid Body Simulation Using Impulses
– My senior seminar paper.
Atrium Modeling Project
– Class project for a computer graphics course I took. Our task was to model the atrium in the science building of our university.
JCool Text Editor
– Final group project for my software design course.
– Have I created a monster?
– Random bits of code.
This site is running on
Ruby on Rails